What do you learn ?
You learn about what is living and non living things .
What do you achieve?
- You gain knowledge about living and non-living things
- can differentiate living and non living things
- All living things are natural things.
- They are produced by nature.
Living things need food:
- Living things need food to obtain energy, to grow and to stay healthy.
- Plants make their own food by the process of photosynthesis.
- Animals get their food from plants and other animals.
Living things breathe:
- All living things need to breathe.
- Different animals use different organs to breathe.
- Example- fish use their gills to breathe.
Living things grow and develop:
- Living things grow from small to large and finally become adult to old. Example- human beings are born as babies and grow into adults.Seeds grow into baby plants and finally into big plants or trees.
Living things die:
- All living things grow and become old then die.
Living things move:
- All living things can move except plants.
Living things feel:
- Living things react to react to changes in their environment.
- They usually respond to touch, light, heat, cold, and sound, etc.
Living things reproduce:
- All living things produce new organisms of their own kind.
- Some animals produce babies and some lay eggs.
- Plants mainly reproduce through seeds.
- All Non- living things are man made things.
They do not :
- need food