FROM ONE TO NINE
WHAT IS NUMBERS?
● We count things using numbers.
● We start counting things from 1
● The numbers 1,2,3,4…..are called counting numbers or
● We use zero (0) to show nothing
● The counting numbers or whole numbers along with zero form
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN UNDER THIS TOPIC
● You will count with understanding.
● Recognise “how many”.
● Count with and without objects, forward and backward.
● Recognise that a number can be used to represent how many
objects are in a set.
● It helps you to calculate easier.
● You will get confidence in counting.
WHAT WILL THEY ACHIEVE
● Number sense promotes confidence and encourages flexible
● They can relate numbers to Quantities.
● They understand that numbers have an order and also be able to
count numbers easily.
NUMBERS FROM ONE TO NINE
COUNT AND CHOOSE THE CORRECT NUMBER OF IMAGES
Find missing letter and
FIND THE MISSING
● 2,_,4,5,_,_,8 ● 3,4,5,_,7,8, _